Directions to Porthtowan and Seaspray Apartments:
- From the M5 take the A30 from Exeter
- Stay on the A30 for approx 90 miles until you reach Chiverton Roundabout
- At this roundabout take the third exit signposted St. Agnes/Services. On your left you should see a Starbucks Coffee House and two petrol stations
- At the second smaller roundabout take the third exit sign-posted St. Agnes
- Pass the Chiverton pub and restaurant on your right.
- Follow this road for about 2.5 miles until you reach a sign indicating St. Agnes straight on and Porthtowan on your left. Take this left turn which is opposite Sevenmilestone Garage.
- At the next crossroads go straight over (take care!)
- Follow this road, passing the hamlet of Towan Cross
- The road bears downhill and a view of Porthtowan Cove can be seen on your right.
- Take the next right at the bottom of the hill into Porthtowan (signposted The Beach)
- Continue into Porthtowan until you see a large car park on your right. If you drive into the car park, Seaspray Apartments are to the left
Allocated Parking for Seaspray Apartments
- Allocated parking for the apartments can be accessed by taking the road on the right next to the public car park (Sandy Road) and then the next left into the allocated parking spaces which are clearly marked with the apartment numbers in each bay.
- You will need a parking permit which will be in your apartment on arrival.
- NB. Should someone be parked in your allocated space you are entitled to park in any other bay provided you have your parking permit clearly displayed.
Please note that the main car park in Porthtowan is pay and display and that your parking permit only allows you to park in your allocated bay in Sandy Road and not in the main car park.